Tuesday, August 29, 2006

only in Hollywood


You may have heard of Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles before. If you have the ear that loves to be tickled by that genre known as "rap" to the youth these days then you have heard countless rappers profess their love of this East Hollywood gem. Well because I'm kind of a low-level rapper I had to check it out. Led by our guide Jay Dawson and his sister Libby, we dined. I had already eaten dinner and yet was wooed by the smell of maple syrup and fried chicken. I'm telling you it is not a place to take lightly.

(**side note: Roscoe's is where the cast of 'The Office' declared as their post-Emmy destination and I may have only missed them by minutes....so close)

1 Comments:

Blogger eric yang said...

so bradley. i found out that my former boss's boyfriend is evidently best friends with Ben Silverman - the exec producer of The Office. random how things like that work out.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home