Friday, August 25, 2006

You always remember your first

Well I have my first audition. I signed up with an online deal called NowCasting and it's used by alot of film and tv (alot of USC--Southern Cal not South Carolina--students) productions. I sent my headshots for the part of Bob. What is Bob like? Well....

Bob 'The Learner' - Co-Star / MALE OR FEMALE / 25 TO 50
The good-natured ham. He's a good sport, a bit of a goof, always friendly and unnerving for the shy people around him. He likes his work but people are always surprised by the serious nature of what he does for a living.

The film:

Story Line: This film is based on a psychology experiment of obedience from the 60's. The experiment involved bringing in volunteers off the street and making them 'teachers' in a study of memory. There was a 'learner' in another room, strapped to an electric shock generator and when they missed a question, the 'teacher' was instructed to punish the 'learner' with a shock. But with each wrong answer, the voltage would increase until the 'learner' was in excruciating pain. The 'teacher' was told to continue by the experimenter, until the 'learner' knew all of the information. This film will be a reenactment of the experiment with a 'teacher'.

So I just wanted y'all to know about this so Sunday from 3-5 PST you can be thinking and praying for me!

I'll let you know how it goes.

cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

Been a while since I checked in - sounds like you're doing well! Do we know when that LAPD is going to air?

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home