Saturday, August 05, 2006

day 3...oh yeah

Well what on earth could posses a man to write at 2a.m. on his blog? Could it be the great day he had chilling at the beach and then playing tennis (and losing badly) in Santa Monica? Could it be that he met some new and cool people or got to hang out with his friend Michael? Could it be that he got to see Taledega Lights--the new Will Ferrell movie. OR could it be I am writing to tell you that after the movie (average) I was standing with my friends outside joking with a shuttle driver in front of an Escalade asking if this one was for me when I noticed some weird guy in a cowboy hat. Oh wait. That's Will Ferrell right there. Huh. Wow.

"You guys like the movie?"

(a number of different responses from the group muttered without coherence or unison and I said nothing)

"Great. Have a good night."

(all together) "you too."

So there it is people. I'm here for a mere 3 days and share a theatre with Will Ferrell then see him from like 3 feet away as he got into his limo car thing.

No video. But wow.

Just wanted everyone to know.

me

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradley...so you met Will Ferrell and you didn't even say anything? It reminds me of Anchorman when Vince Vaughn's character is like, "Come on even the dumb guy said something!" (Brick Tamland) anyways, that's awesome man. One day someone will probably write on their blog and say, "Then Bradley Hasemeyer asked us how we liked his movie and we all froze because he's so famous." One day. Love you bro, miss you a lot.

C (handler)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradley,

Just took a little time to watch some of your videos from the journey. They were awesome.

I hope you are doing well and I can't believe you didn't ask Will (AKA: Chaz)if he was up for crashing any weddings or funerals in the next couple of weeks.

I just got a new laptop, so I will keep in touch with your blogs more often.

Take it easy,

Trey

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Will Ferrell wearing his Crystal Gale t-shirt?

5:39 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is so cool that you met Will! However, I will really be impressed when you meet Jim and give him my number!

7:20 AM  
Blogger eric yang said...

welcome to the city of los angeles.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home