Monday, July 24, 2006

pics for kicks

Friends, family, people I don't know,

I wanted to draw your attention to the right side of the page to my Flick'r badge. You will see pics there. Click on one of them and it will take you to a page that has all the still pictures I've taken so far on the trip.

They are arranged by album (broken down by location) and you can even view them as a slideshow so you don't have to spend the time clicking next and what not.

So a gift to you.

Thanks for your support and comments. I love them (most of them).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BH-

Sweet video of the moose! I was wondering...how are you coming along on your 2 main goals when you set out on your trip? Any speeding tickets or hotel stays yet? As someone said earlier, these videos are my favorite TV show of the summer. Knoxville is still here, and you're not missing much so far! Thoughts and prayers to you!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Tetons! Half way through the video I realized my mouth was agape!AWESOME. My cousin lives in Missoula. She claims she will never leave MT. Traveling Mercies!!!-Kate

10:14 AM  
Blogger Bradley Hasemeyer said...

eric,

thanks for asking about my goals....so far so good! If I get pulled over you can bet I'll video that and try to get an interview with the cop!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home