Thursday, July 20, 2006

cleaning up

Hello, all.

A number of issues have come to my attention as of late and needed sorting out.

1) KYLIE Miller's b-day is around today and I wish her (you) the very best birthday EVER!

2) I did watch Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang without a review--doing everyone on earth a disservice. It was a fun movie that had a great narrator-driven, John Cusak-esque character in Robert Downy Jr. and Val Kilmer was pretty impressive in that he was kind of funny. The movie overall was different and not in an "indie" say it cause it makes me sound deep, kinda way. It's just a different movie. I recommend it but not to all.

3) I can't remember this one.

4) I'm on the road today for 12 (prob more) hours so while you are doing anything at all...I'm driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home