Tuesday, July 11, 2006

day3

Let's play a game. I will name things I did today and you try to guess which one I had never done before and let's even up the parameters and say you haven't done it either.
1) washed and waxed my car
2) ate lunch with my friend Adam
3) played frisbee golf with Chris
4) cleaned up the house
5) played on myspace
6) made some phone calls for my trip
7) went by a beryllium testing laboratory
8) ate dinner with my family
9) walked my dog and talked on the phone for an hour with my friend Eric
10) watched a movie

Come on...see if you can guess. Just play.

Nope.

Nope.




















Yeah. You got it. I have never been near a Beryllium Testing Laboratory before but I did go by one today. When in Rome. Well what I mean by that is when you live near the building location of the Atom bomb you have to tred lightly. I ordered a uranium burger. It was great.

Oh yeah one more thing for my friends. You must check out www.askaninja.com but make sure you can actually listen and be in a place where you can laugh. I think it's pretty funn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home