Friday, June 09, 2006

ladies...this one is for you

So in the world of high school kids you hear all kinds of strang stuff. I get to be on the frontlines of new music, lingo, video games, etc. Really they set the pace (or follow it) for many of the "hot" items today.

Just the other day I was with some guys before going to a Charlotte Knights game and one of them told me about this number. It's the "reject hotline." If you want to give some guy the cold shoulder...and do it with style you need to give him this number.

704.264.2861

everyone needs to call this

it's pretty funny!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Not that I have had to use this either, but it has come to my attention that there is actually a Charlotte version...for those who are interested 704.264.2861

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home