Thursday, May 04, 2006

Is it really worth it?



So after just getting my cell phone bill I started wondering if keeping in touch is really worth it. I have gone much further over my bill than ever should be legal. I looked over my past usage and wanted to share with you the "numbers."
30 days
2990 minutes (not my plan!!)
457 text messages (sent and received)
819 phone calls (placed and received)

You math majors would know that means I make roughly 27 calls a day at just over 3 min 35 seconds per call which means (on average) I'm using my phone almost 1 hour 40 minutes a day. All this while feeling like I must communicate additionally at roughly 15 texts per day.

Is it worth it?

My checking account doesn't think so, nor my grocery budget that just shrank considerably.

(it's not even that cool of a phone!)

1 Comments:

Blogger eric yang said...

ouch.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home