Monday, May 01, 2006

...bittersweet

After nearly 60 clubs, 150-ish songs, 45-ish talks and roughly 120 games....I end my time as a Young Life staff person at Providence Day. These past three years have been incredible. I was not sure what ministry would look like in the realm of a private school. I was a bit nervous and didn't know what "types" of kids I would find.
I have been pleasantly surprised. PD has felt like a family in so many aspects. Going from house to house each week getting to know parents and kids alike will bring you quickly into the community of PD. I was shuttled into this community and have felt cared for and loved on in very large ways.
I have really fallen in love with these kids and find it tough to leave them. It is a great thing, however, to have so many of them behind me cheering me on. I am blessed to have friends like these guys and girls at Providence Day. These are few shots from Wednesday's club at the Lee's house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bradley
whats up?
just checkin out ur website to see what you have been doin since you left charlotte
we miss you alot and yl is gonna be alot worse without you there
hope you are doing well!
love,
kristen, mallory, and alisha

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home