Wednesday, May 31, 2006

video travel blog

As many of you know I am moving to L.A. this summer. Well, I thought--in normal Bradley fashion--how can I maximize my effeciency. I am going all the way across the country seeing old friends and making new ones and trying to stay for free the whole time. I thought I'd bring a video camera and make my own travel-mentary. Then I thought about doing an online video blog that updates people regularly with what I've seen that day and what's going on. Then I thought about getting VW to sponsor me in this process. SO I've sent this following video and a letter both to VW corporate in MI and to their fantastic ad agencey (Crispin Porter + Bogusky) in Miami. We'll have to see what happens but I'm hopeful for something.

So this is the video

1 Comments:

Blogger eric yang said...

very outstanding sir. i wish you the best of luck with this. if there's someone that can make this happen it be thee.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home