Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the end of a trip/the beginning of a journey

Easy fellas! I know what you are thinking, "Who's the hottie?" Well that is my sister so chill out, cool?! Yes only a few weekends ago the girl I have seen evolve with eloquence, grace, wisdom and beauty into a woman left the shelter of school. She graduated from UT with a degree in Psychology. Next step? Well she is first off to the North East on a road trip with a friend. Hmmm road trip? Where I have heard that idea before? After that she will be brightening lives in Oregon at Wild Horse Canyon. It's one of Young Life's many camps. She will be a year-long intern starting in September and will be doing a veritable cornucopia of jobs and be in a number of rolls. I'm very excited both for her and anyone she comes in contact with. She is truly top-notch. This is my sister and I'm so very proud of her. Way to go Leslie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home