Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hole in the wall

While the chicas were gettin' their hair done and nails did, the fellas ate. Oh and did we eat. I had no idea where we were going but I relinqished that worry to Dave and allowed him to steer me and my belly to Ted's Kickin' Chicken. Hm..that sounds good. After driving for about 2 days we found the end of the road. Literally the road ended into the parkinglot of Ted's. We purused the extensive menu consisting of the following options:

1) Full chicken
2) Upper 1/2
3) Lower 1/2
* all with special sauce
* with one side item

sides: french fries

Needless to say it didn't take much time to choose my meal. The "special sauce" by the way was Pete's Hot Sauce with a little water. No so special but I did choke and my eyes watered.

Just like to keep you guys in the loop.

OH YEAH: this little jem was on the wall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home