Monday, July 10, 2006

day2

Today was a good day (I didn't have to use my AK--shout out to Ice T). Last night I watched Lord of War with Nic Cage. Pretty good movie. It was different than I thought It'd be. I don't want to illegally traffic weapons anymore, however. So that's good.

I'm still in Knoxville and will be here till Thurs A.M. It's a nice break and I'm getting some final things done that I didn't have time to in Charlotte. Plus I'm getting to hang with my family and my grandmother is coming into town tomm with my Aunt Ruth. I'm going to talk to them about Jim Hasemeyer who lives outside Denver with his family and son named Brad Hasemeyer. That's weird. I'm going to be meeting them and putting them on camera so we'll see what the resemblance is.

I finally got a video camera today. Can I just say how much I love Walmart. Bestbuy and Circuit City both have restock fees and a 15 day return policy. Walmart was like, "um...you have 30 days without a receipt." I love it. Now admittedly Walmart may signify stepping on the smaller people and crushing competition to bring us the consumer the lower price at the expense of the farm family in Nebraska selling corn. But you gotta love that return policy. BAM.

So I should have some video up here soon. Thanks for comments so far. I hope to hear from you all over e-mail or comments on the blog itself.

Oh yeah sooooo check out Keane's new CD. Like McDonald's, I'm lovin' it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home