Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Day 22/23

Hey guys. I wanted to let you know since I didn't have enough (again) from a sub-par day 22 I waited to combine it with an over-the-top day 23. The result is a video with everything from PM Tony Blair to suicide interviews, crazy crabs and a side of Giants baseball. It's good times for all who are lucky enough to enjoy.

Can you believe it? I'm on the road this A.M. driving part of the coast for some great shots and then I'll have my car unpacked (after nearly 24 days of being full!) and I'll be with the family in L.A.

I'll have some final thoughts after today's video. Maybe that will be the last one. We'll have to see.

Until then....enjoy this one. Yum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

downtown julie brown...thank you for the Club Mtv reference! love it.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home