Sunday, August 27, 2006

Emmy-agine that!?


Well today's audition was good. I didn't know what to expect but I was very calm and felt your prayers and thoughts so thank you so much for that. I went in and met the director and writer and they asked me some personal questions about who I am and then asked me what it would be like to be "in the experiment." I did some background on the obedience experiments and it was helpful in answering the questions they posed such as, "How would you feel if you were the teacher, learner, etc." It was a cool experience.

Then as I left the USC campus I noticed a large group of people. Oh yeah the Emmys. So it was pretty cool watching limos drive up and see all the stars get out. I, of course, didn't actually see anyone or recognize them b/c they were about 5 lanes away. I plan on being at the Emmys next year. I don't know how I'll swing it but I'll be there.

till next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home