Monday, June 02, 2008

...you never forget the first one...


So TailorMeals has its official first catering gig. It's a house-warming party for 70ish people (meaning there will be about 70 people there...not that they will all be really old). I am teaming up with my friend Darlene who has a bakery business. On her menu are: creme brulee', red velvet cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries and brownies. I'll be bringing cucumber cups, three-bean and corn dip, steak quesadillas, pita chips and humus, crustini toppers, mango salsa, chicken salad and lettuce cups and maybe something else.

It should be good times for sure.

I won't make much money on it but I am hoping it will be a good jump-off point and opportunity for people to hear the name TailorMeals and spread the word. I have business cards being printed as we speak (that's it above).

I'll post pics and update TailorMeals from the event.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't I see Herbal Laxative Tea on the menu? :)
-Eric Haag

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bradley Taylor Hasemeyer. I always remember your birthday because it's the day after my son's birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day in sunny L.A.
Your cousin, Gwendy Dungey Garner

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home