Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jamaica Jan


I hope your TiVos are warming up and have already caught the first week of all the good shows. I know I am ready with new episodes of The Office and 30 Rock and I am stoked out of my mind to watch them (when I want thanks to TiVo).

I was working at the restaurant the other day and who was at a table on the patio but Ms(?). Melora Hardin--aka Jan Levinson--aka Jamaica Jan. Well I had to find the server and take the food to the table so I had a reason to approach her. I dropped off her Cobb salad without blue cheese crumbles and told her that my TiVo was set and I was very happy to have them back and wished her a great season.

She was so very nice. She engaged me in conversation and then later asked me another question about parking and said, "thanks again for the encouragement."

Sure, Melora...no problem.

Oh and she is very beautiful. I'm down with Cougars. There...I said it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home