Sunday, April 13, 2008


Well according to a Jay-Z loop, "I'm a hustla homie, you's a customer cronnie."

Yeah, I'm starting a personal chef/catering business. It's small right now and really has only gotten the website off the ground and gaining some attention with a few friends and my church. My hope is that I will have a few families a week and a few parties a month to make some extra cash.

I'm looking into all the certs and stuff I have to get but right now it's basically a guy who loves to cook and wants to make some money doing it.

So check out my website and if you are in the LA area, by all means, spread it around. I might even have a connection with a girl who has a small baking business and would team up to provide a nice one-two!

That's new for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home