Monday, April 28, 2008

Some new videos..yeahhh

So recently I performed another set at the Hollywood Improv on Melrose here in LA. It went really well. It was a 5 min set but they let it go longer because the crowd was into it. I feel very encouraged by this and am looking to really do some more stuff.

BUT I wanted to post the link right now b/c I don't have the copy quite yet of the video. The quality will be a little bit less than desired but that's life, right...a less than desired?

O.k.


Other videos can be see at HERE


Also I recently had my reel cut together. That's like a visual resume and is pretty much necessary out here. It's only got a few projects on it but it's a start. It's on my website so I'll link you over to that and on the top it says "reel"....so that's what you click on.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry i missed it live. you were great!

7:10 PM  
Blogger James said...

awesome. b- you're looking comfortable, polished, and something like a pro. keep going!!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had me rollin!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you cute little youngun', Bradley Taylor Hasemeyer! You're delightful. It's such fun to see you - first of all just to see you!
Then seeing you in action, well that's wonderful. I'm your cousin, Gwendy Garner from Chester, IL. I think you're very, very funny. A natural! SO good to see you!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really funny! you look like a pro - keep it up! sorry i missed you when you were in nyc! - graham

7:46 PM  
Blogger Chandler Hasemeyer said...

my brother is the shit. period.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Jon Black said...

very funny. good luck with everything!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home