Wednesday, September 13, 2006

life in LA: living with a celebrity


So some of you know that I am living with Brian Starkey and his wife and two kids. What you might not know is that Brian will be on T.V. September 20th (Wednesday) with Biggest Loser Season 3. I'm not kidding. You should tune in to the 2-hour season premier that starts at 8 p.m.

I know you are thinking, "I don't think that sounds like something I want to watch." Let me (capt. void of emotion) tell you that if you think Extreme Home Makeover and all that stuff is good, you have not tapped into the emotional realm of lives changing one pound at a time. Um, did I just write that?

Yes, my friends. I did.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

what?!?!? that's great...i LOVE the biggest loser! that show inspires me....please tell brian congrats, and i'll make sure to keep watching!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home