Monday, November 06, 2006

...can anyone help me?

Friends,

Hello to all. I thank you for checking this site with frequency to see what is going on the world of LA and the world of BradLAy (lame, I know, but I just made it up).

I wanted to see if you guys could help me. A few weeks ago I had a gig doing conference entertainment for Centex Construction. As you might remember from one of my posts Brian Thurman and I were anti-motivational speakers. We received great praise and reviews for our work.

Now I'm taking it to the next level.

MOST of you are gainfully employed and MOST of you are at the point where you either "know people" or "know people who know people". I am determined to make this CE deal a recurring employment opportunity for me but I need contacts.

If you know your company puts on conferences (managers meetings, CEO/CFO meetings, new employee hire meetings, etc., etc.) I would love to know about it. I can contact directly those people you know and either use your name or not in the process.

It would mean the world to me as I look to build up this client base.

ALSO spread the word to your friends and if you don't know about a meeting (per-se) happening in your office or with your company but know someone who could benefit from my services please put us in contact.

Again I am very thankful for your friendship and support.

You can e-mail me: bradleyhasemeyer@gmail.com with any contacts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradley, I might have a lead for you, but in a different direction... which is why I was IMing you the other day. I have to go be Phantom of the Opera for a few days to finish up a project, but I will email you when I return with dets.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home