Wednesday, October 18, 2006

...anybody seen Mr. Timberlake...


Being in LA has been really great so far. I will say, however, I have not made as many friends over these past 2 months that I had from being in Knoxville for 22 years. So it was great to go to my friend Lauren Johnson's wedding this past weekend in the ATL and reconnect with people I don't have to 'get to know.' Hanging out with college friends I had not seen (save briefly at Chris Jessen's wedding in June) in a few years and catching up with them was a great highlight!

There was dancing, great food and more importantly, great friends. It is refreshing to have people in your life you can simply pick right up with. This link is for my friend (and business partner) Eric Yang's pics from the wedding. You can take a look at the rehearsal dinner, wedding and candid fun.

Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/midweekpost/271303263/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home