Thursday, October 16, 2008

...It's been a while since...

I have given a celebrity sighting update. Honestly, I see them all the time and I forget to post so I'm going to try to be better about it.

So on to the matters at hand.

Today at work I see a girl walking in and I think, "that girl is quite attractive" but that's not un-normal (another reason I don't mind working where I do) and then I thought, "I know her."

Ms. (I think) Rashida Jones who you might recognize as Jim's other love interest in the office before switching back to Pam. **I was rooting for her to 'win' over Pam because she is HOT** She is the daughter of Quincy Jones and really really beautiful in that unassuming way.

Then as I was leaving work today I walked past this little beaute

Sitting at a table with an older man. She is actually really tiny---I think they must have the camera on a low tri-pod.

THEN (I don't normally see more than one celebrity and/or Ferarri in one day) I was running tonight and ran past a table with this man of magic:

Penn is the one on the left, I think. That is the one I saw at least.


That's all I got for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Pam > Karen

:)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home