Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A new project

So in the hopes of putting myself out there even more than I am a friend of mine and I have started a political/pop ("poplitics") website that will have probably what turns out to be weekly or bi-weekly video posts around 4-5 minutes of what's news and what's not. It's in the vein of Weekend Update (from SNL) and The Daily Show.

We will be supplementing the off-the-cuff, improved-style show (with a few talking points) with video spoofs, 'on-location reporting' and other segments.

I was approached to be a part of this because there is not much in the way of conservative conversation happening on the web. There is radio (Rush, etc.) but not so much in the video world. PLUS it opens the door to lots of other options for us.

This is the first installment. I'm not putting it on my website yet b/c we are still working out what it will look like and all that BUT I wanted to bring y'all in on this process.

We will have a website up and running soon too. It will be www.plowtheyard.com. We landed on "Plow The Yard" because we are shooting it in the backyard of my friend (Daniel, co-host) and also it wasn't taken and seems kinda catchy. So that's why we picked that.

Anyway. The website and e-mail will be up and running soon and our first spoof video is almost edited and finished so that will be up too.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Jessen said...

"That's not racism, that's Jerry McGuire."

Love it.

Have we talked since I've had a kid?

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home