Monday, September 22, 2008

...pray for me and my career...


Hey guys. So I just wanted to a put few things on your radar to be praying for:

1) I shot a webisode pilot about a month ago. It will be online and viewable soon but they pitched to some NBC people that evidently liked it. It'd be awesome to get picked up b/c it's only once a week but pays me something, it's fun and would be nice exposure

and

2) I have a meeting with Osbrink Agency on Thursday at noon. It's better than an interview because an interview is like: shake hands, give them a headshot and "we'll call you if we like you." BUT this is a meeting with an agent for commercial representation. They are a pretty good agency with a great reputation and hopefully something could come out of it for theatrical representation and then I'll also have my own show, plus host a late-night show when Jimmy Fallon needs a fill-in.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your help and love the picture of having you all on my team. It's like the Verizon commercials and I have thousands of people on my side...and 2 helicopters...always 2 helicopters.

Thanks again.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home