Friday, November 10, 2006

...100 and counting...


Ladies and gents,

It is with great excitment and self-purported modesty that I am letting you all know I'm 100. Well my blog is. This is my 100th post and I truly appreciate everyone who has stopped by. It's funny to think about all the different posts I have had throughout this time. From videos of my travels, New Year's Eve parties, random ramblings and more, simply knowing people read this stuff makes my world feel smaller...and that's a great thing in LA.

Much love and here's to another 100!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yer phunny!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP - check yer email man! I've got some swag for you! (no tease)

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradley man (aka Sal), I love the A4!!! When we hook up in San Diego I insist that it be our ride!
See ya soon, AL

4:18 PM  
Blogger StratPack said...

Hey Bradley! Ashley Stratton here (Nathan's wife). How 'bout shooting us an email and letting us know your email address? Thanks!

ashleystratton@gmail.com

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home