Thursday, December 06, 2007

green (and red) screen


So I was in a video that hasn't been totally finished yet but I will show it to you when it does with a friend of mine who has a production company created. Their market is to churches and other Christian groups who need professional media products marketed to their congregations, etc.

So this one, I'm on a mantle over a fire at Christmas and am going from one Christmas card to the next and end up jumping into the manger scene and kneeling in front of Jesus with his parents. Then I go from live-action to a sketch. I think it's going to look really good with all the green screen we used and stuff. (random thought: we were in a shady part of town filming and heard bangs like gun shots and didn't really think much about it until we heard police sirens about 10 minutes later...it is LA)

So this is the sketch that makes it to the final piece. Pretty cool, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home