Monday, November 19, 2007

Camping and what not

(picture courtesy of Michael Eller)

San Clemente is a beautiful spot in Orange County between LA and San Diego and a great spot to do a bit of camping. Saturday night I met up with a few friends who were already down there (hence already set up the tents, started the fire, cooked the food and settled in) and had a blast. We told great stories and caught up, went down to the beach and threw lite-up frisbees at/toward where we thought each other was. It was another night that I thought (and maybe screamed really loud alot) that I love living in California. I got up the next day and had to work early so I left early too but even just being there a few hours sat night and sun early morning was so much fun. This state is wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home