Friday, August 31, 2007

...wanna play?...


Let the games begin!

The finals began today in a voting competition that pretty much is the equivalent to SGA or student council in high school. Who can drum up the most votes/support.

The Smart Show Road Show that I posted about one week ago has now posted our final videos and it's your turn to really support me.

What to do:

1) Go to the link at the bottom of the page

2) Register (takes no time and you can use a junk e-mail addy if you want).

3) Vote 5 thumbs up in each category (three categories) thus giving me 15 points from you for that day and leave a comment AND make sure you hit the submit button at the bottom of the page.

4) Forward the link to all you friends.

5) REPEAT by voting again each day till Sept 13th; one time per day.

6) Watch me online b/c I will be the winner with your help.

It's really 100% up to y'all at this point. Whoever gets the most votes wins. Period.

This would be a great thing for me and my career so help a brotha' out and fwd this to all who can help me.

http://iw.rtm.com/thesmartshow/video.asp?VideoID=303&category=3&sort=1

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

give us the dirt! Why is there a do-over???

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home