Sunday, August 12, 2007

...a few pictures...

I recently attended a 6-man volleyball tournament in Manhattan beach (where the AVP is currently being held) and this tournament has teams of 6 men or 6 women play gender brackets to find a winner. The main thing that makes this tourny different than others, however, is that each team picks a uniform and wears it. I saw a UPS team, French Maids, Vikings, the Chicago Cubs complete with a guy playing in full catcher gear, and many more. ALSO what made this interesting is that there were about 2,500 people and there must have been 1000 bikes. I mean this was just a shot of where some of the bikes were. My brother said it looked like a graveyard. The blue bike in the middle really stood out to me. There are other pictures of the tourny on my flickr account on the right. Check it out.


This is looking at a cross on a hill near San Diego and shot looking through my glasses lens. I thought it was pretty cool. This hill called Soledad Hill (or something like that) had an amazing view of San Diego and La Jolla. You could see everything from up there and really gave a great perspective to an already beautiful city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home