Sunday, June 24, 2007

...star spots...

I have been slack lately so I need to make up for some time on my star spotting. Honestly, it's been pretty slow but this is a list and location of who I've seen and where.

Jay-Z
He was driving a brand new Rolls-Royce near the Beverly Center this a.m. I think he is in town for the BET awards


Emmy Rossum
She ate at the restaurant and is even more beautiful and soft in person. Wow.


Nia Long
She ate at the restaurant too and was really nice. She has about a 2-year old son who is so cool.

Giovanni Ribisi
He came to the Playhouse West (where I'm in acting school) film festival last weekend and was pretty interesting.

Jeff Goldblum
He too was at the festival and is even stranger in person. He is strange in a quarky way..nice guy, though.

Gene Simmons
He's the lead singer from KISS and was at the mall area where my restaurant is. Yeah he really is about 8 feet tall and very unique looking. It was crazy to see him.

That's all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home