Sunday, June 24, 2007

...my birthday party...



Since it was my birthday I wanted to invite people over to utilize our fantastic patio. Also I needed a reason to cook for about 20 people. We had a really great time and you can check out some pics on flikr'

Menu:
Turkey Burgers
(seasoned with: lime, lemon, pepper, sea salt, teryaki)
Regular Burgers (80/20)
(seasoned with: sea salt, pepper, cajun rub, rondezvous seasoning)
Pork Chops
(seasoned with: sea salt, honey, cinnamon, butter)

Bean & Corn Salsa
(black and garbonzo and white beans, yellow and white corn, cilantro, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, 1/2 cup of regular salsa)
Tomato & Cucumber salad
(tomatoes, cucumbers, motzarella balls, dill, olive oil, lemon juice)
Baked Beans
(seasoned with BBQ sauce, merlot, sea salt)

Fruit bowl
(cantelope, strawberry, peaches)

We also had different kinds of chips and drinks and that was our party.

I have the fruit bowl picture on here b/c I was quite fond of it.

yeah for presentation

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy in the blue shirt is so hot. You know the one, the bald dude. Wow. I'm going to turn that into my screen saver. Hopefully, it won't burn up my screen.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home