Tuesday, November 13, 2007

meeting of the minds

Andy Samberg


Jonah Hill


Today I went to coffee with some friends and had just left a meeting with another friend who is working on an idea for a webisode (web episode) that I hope to be shooting in the not-too-distant future about.... well I won't tell you yet.

So I was at coffee with two other guys this morning (for me it was tea) and in walks Jonah Hill (Super Bad, Knocked Up) and Andy Samberg (SNL, HotRod) and two other guys who I think are writers with Andy. Anyway, they seemed to be pretty cool guys just hanging out and throwing around ideas and stuff. I love to see celebrities as normal 'dudes'. I find it refreshing. Though I think I would have been fine going up and talking to them, I opted to walk away after our coffee.

Anyway, pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home