Thursday, December 06, 2007

Gunnin' for Style


Well I must say Bravo to Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum and all their goings on with Project Runway. The writers are striking, reality T.V. is at an all time saturation (i.e. lame) point and I'm bored.

Well, I WAS bored. This show is awesome (said in the voice of Kevin from The Office)! Ahem, I mean the way they shoot and edit and tell the stories of these people is done so creatively and professionally.

AND I love the challenges. I love seeing the way these people have to work under pressure (i.e. 30 minutes to sketch, 30 minutes to buy the fabric and material for under $100, get a new model last minute, etc., etc.) and having them under the watchful eye of Tim Gunn is a great move on the part of the show's creators.

All I can say is that I dare you to watch one episode and NOT find yourself saying things like, "that outfit is hideous," or "that even looks gross on a model," or maybe even yelling at the t.v. "that pleat stitch is so gross!" Not that I've said any of that.

You know what...just try it. You'll appreciate your clothes much more. And that is really all life is about anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home