Thursday, December 06, 2007

A latte' cool features

This photo was from a shoot for the new Palm phone. I had been looking for this in magazines and stuff and couldn't find it anywhere. Last night I was walking with a friend to get dinner and saw the ad on a bus stop.
I'm in the bottom left and there is a zoom-in shot:


This was cool because it shot in about 30 minutes but we were there for about 5 hours. The built the whole set from scratch inside a hanger-styled studio. They had the main photographer on set and I got to watch him do some stuff in Photoshop with still shots of the product. Also, I got to play with the new phone which is significantly smaller than my Treo 650 and offers the essentials for only about $100 so it's big bang for your buck. OH and in case you are wondering, the PC in front of me was changed from a MacBook Pro at the last minute. I'm still a Mac addict...don't believe everything you see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home