Friday, December 14, 2007

Coming up soon

I just finished shooting a little part in another web-eisode series. This one is from a production company in Santa Monica at (what seems to be) a great comedy theater called Westside Eclectic. You might remember me saying something about the webseries "Wanna B" that I worked on and shot 5 episodes with. They should be edited and live in late January sometime. Anyway, the director/writer on that--a Matt Vascellero--pulled me into this project for today. I also got to work with the very enjoyable Emily Fox(y); an actress who has a role in an episode of "Wanna B" also. She has class, taste and style and pulls it all off while eating string cheese and chocolate for breakfast. (was that what you wanted me to say, Emily?)

As always, the second it's live, I send the link out/post it here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home