Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm movin' on

Well it's now official! I am living in Hollywood, CA--not that it's much to write about, honestly, it's kind of a dirty party of town--as of today. I am moving into a really cool apartment with a guy I met through a friend in Orange County. We drove around all day for about 2 days and after finding what I thought we were going to move in to we decided to go with something different and I'm so glad we did. This place is a two bed/two bath with a nice kitchen, fresh paint and new carpets. BUT the selling point for me is the rear ground level patio with a little garden around the outside. It will be a wonderful escape from the daily insanity of life here.

Now that I have a place...I need to get furniture. Yes it's true I sold everything except my coat rack my grandma got for me. So I'll be Craig's listing it up and THEN...you (general public) will have no excuse to stay away from LA.

My new pics are posted on my Flickr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home