Monday, February 12, 2007

...what I've been working on...

Hey guys. I wanted to show y'all what I have been working on the past few days. I am working on doing a video for it but I just wanted to get the song out there. I'm trying to get this into the hands (or the ears) of some people at the Daily Show, SNL or similar media outlet. Spread the link to your friends and you can leave comments if you like it or not.

Much love.

me



You can also send this link out to people who might want to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbHmEhM0UE


Al Gore Back

Al Gore is coming back (yep)
Could be a presidential candidate (yep)
On Global Warming we’ll cut him some slack (yep)
Cuz it’s burning up in here and that’s a fact (yep)

Take em to the bridge

(bridge)
Al Gore, babe
Could put your name in, cuz it’s not too late
From Tennessee but you won’t win your state
I think OBamas’ got it anyway

Take em to the chorus

(chorus)
Go ahead Al, (go ahead and run for it)
Tipper and a kiss (go ahead and run for it)
Once VP (go ahead and run for it)
Oscar nominee (go ahead and run for it)
Lemme see who you’re up against (go ahead and run for it)
Bunch of broken hips (go ahead and run for it)
Democratic style (staaal) (go ahead and run for it)
Go head Al and get your candidacy on
Get your candidacy on (repeat)

Al Gore is coming back (yep)
And all the pundints don’t know how to act (yep)
With hanging chads you almost had Iraq
Got my vote—you started the internet

Take em to the bridge

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTH: Now that's what I'm talkn 'bout! Great use of great creative genious! 'M'

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, additionally, I think Rush Limbaugh needs to get a listen to this!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home