Saturday, January 13, 2007

...what's Bradley been up to...

I have had many people asking what I've been up to recently so I wanted to give you a run down of what's been happening.

Jan 5: Student film audition
True Credit commercial audition
Jan 7: Three-6 Mafia audition
Jan 8: Webesidode about high school audition
Nokia print ad audition
ING Direct commercial audition
Jan 10: Three-6 Mafia shoot
Jan 11: Blades of Glory (see post) viewing
Jan 12: AMC Date Night audition

Plus I'm in class again at Playhouse West 2x per week and starting an auditions class (how to audition, cold reads, camera time, what to wear, how to read specific scenes, etc.) once a week, Groundlings (improv) in February 2x per week and working at the restaurant about 4 shifts a week.

I feel really encouraged about the auditions I've been going on. I'll, of course, let you know what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home