Friday, December 22, 2006

Good times in Charlotte


PBA for lifeeee
Originally uploaded by Bradley Hasemeyer.
I recently went back to Charlotte for a few days while home for Christmas. It was a refreshing time to be with friends and being in a community again. I forgot how much I really left behind when I moved to L.A. and though I do not regret my move one bit, there is still much to love in Charlotte.

I decided to make a whirlwind trip having meals and coffees and bowling and late night dinners and phone conversations with as many people as I could while in Charlotte. It wore me out but was worth every minute.

There are some other pictures I posted on my flickr account that you can check out.

To my Charlotte friends specifically, thank you for reminding me how important and fun friends can be. I really needed that.

Much love and Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home