Wednesday, December 13, 2006

...tonight...

Well folks it is here! The Biggest Looser finale is today and airs tonight on the East Coast at 8:00p.m. Brian has lost about 3 million lbs and tonight you will see the progress he's made and see all the contestants and their families. I am telling you this because I really believe in this show and have seen it change lives. ALSO I am going to be there! I have a ticket to the show and will be in the live studio audience ready to cheer on my friend Brian to victory.

Honestly, the victory has already been won. I can't say how much weight he's lost but I know you will be shocked.

So tune in, TiVo or whatever you need to do.

See you tonight

B

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I just saw you on TV!!! How fun

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo i saw a glimpse of you cheering him on!

that's so freaking awesome.

what an accomplishment.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home