Saturday, January 13, 2007

...reason #302 for living in LA...

Well, I have a friend who works for a marketing research company who makes money by getting sample audiences to movies that haven't come out yet. This past Thursday night I went to Blades of Glory. It's the story of Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) and Will Ferrell (duh) who are male figure skaters who must join forces and compete for gold as they challenge seasoned veterans Will Arnet and Amy Poehler. It was classic Ferrell with great one-liners and some really funny interaction/bantering with Jon Heder.

Anyway, I pretty much just wanted to flaunt that I go to go to this movie. We did fill out a survey about the movie that could change the ending and some of the way the movie was put together. So it's not like I actually saw the completely finished and polished project...but it still felt cool.

o.k., I'm done

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad--you need to play Wil F.'s bro in a movie. Twins separated by birth.ha!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

You forgot to mention that Jenna Fischer is in the movie!! (yes, I check imdb) How was she??

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home