Wednesday, March 21, 2007

...i like your sweater...


I have a friend who works on the show "Monk" and he and I had lunch the other day and I went back on set. Some of you might remember that I worked as a P.A. for about a week and a half when I got out here. (incidental I just bought the episode I worked on--a Christmas episode--where my car was used as background and it was cool to see it)

So I went back on set and Sarah Silverman was a guest on this episode. We chatted...yeah I 'chatted' with Sarah Silverman. The following is transcript of the conversation:



Sarah: That's a cool sweater. I like the little pockets.
Me: Oh wow, thanks. Yeah I can't really figure out how to utilize them properly. They are so small. (cram fingers into pocket like reaching into the bottom of a too small chip bag)
Sarah: (chuckle) Yeah. Well at least you look comfortable
Me: Yeah, nothing says comfort like this (strike pose)

Then she was called back on set.

So maybe she's a vulgar, over-the-top, abrasive, sometimes annoying female comedian. She likes my sweater and I like her.

Just wanted to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home