Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Uno, dos, tres, quatro





Grateful. Thankful. Lucky. Blessed.


These are all words I used to describe this past weekend with George Brown, Derek Griz and Chris Jessen. A pair of married guys (to women), a soon-to-be married guy and me; quite the combination.
It was a weekend beyond words. Between a few hikes, sleeping in, sarcastic banter and a pizza large
enough to make Pavarotti scream we had a full weekend.
We hiked one day on a trail we found on the side of the road and followed it till it dropped us off on an open rock top to what appeared to be about a 25,000-ft drop. These are a few pics from that hike where I'm showcasing both acrobatic ability and abilty to reason that doing a handstand merely inches from certain death made sense.
I won't bore you--my faithful--with stories but sufice to say the weekend was fantastic and I leave feeling blessed to have friends like this.

(You can check out the flickr badge on the right to see more pictures from sunset and the rock)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim F. said...

Trying to have a little Jim Rayburn moment, weren't we?

3:21 PM  
Blogger eric yang said...

sooooooo jealous!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Bradley, please get me in touch with Jessen and Griz!!! It's been way too long. www.alifewellphotographed.blogspot.com
Shannon Simoneau

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home