Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This is how I'm livin'


As one often of good fortune I have recently found myself living in this ridiculous house in S.Charlotte. This is the kind of house that would easily cost in the double-digit millions in places like L.A. and the NYC. Soo it with that knowledge that I am living up every minute of this new-found luxury. I will, in fact, be hosting an Oscars party here in only a few days. This is my house. Oh yeah, also I got a new digital camera which means a few things:
1) I am now taking pictures of things that normally would never be on film (digital)
2) I am now posting said pictures
3) You will have more pictorial evidence of my many escapades (new Cadillac?)
4) Check out Flickr for all the new shots.

2 Comments:

Blogger eric yang said...

Looking at that place makes me cringe with envy. They just built a new condo high-rise near my block and there's a sign outside announcing that Studios (less than 400 sq. ft., no parking spot, no laundry) are starting at 2.2 million. Kill me in the face.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

I concur with eric y. (hello eric), sitting here in my tiny east village nyc apartment, i am about to jump out of my window. I keep telling myself that new york is worth the rent, but honestly, that house...big pimpin

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home