Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Apples and Oranges


So it's here. It has arrived. The "best Mac yet!" I can't believe it. Why is it that those marketers at Apple do such a crazy-good job of packaging and promoting that I want a computer that I have no business wanting at a price I can only scoff at. Only in America where we have "all you can eat" buffets and grossly large debt on a personal and national level do we have 14 million iPods sold just in this last quarter and computers I don't need filling my dreams at night.

Well, I guess it could be worse?

Oh yeah, if you have about an hour and any interest in Apple on an investment or enjoyment level I would go to www.apple.com and check out the Quicktime cast of Steve Jobs and his EOQ update. WOW! I wish I had, like Forrest Gump, purchased some massive stock in them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home