Wednesday, March 04, 2009

...my 5 favs...


T-mobile is doing a campaign where one can win some money by submitting a video of them doing some basketball moves or something.

So for the commercial (internet only) they got 6 guys who looked like Napolean Dynamite assembled a team and none of us could actually play.

It was a blast. We shot for about 14 hours and pretty much had fun missing every shot we took, dribbling like we were amazing but really not doing anything.

At one point I was just in the middle of the pack as there was a guy giving all the lines but then the director asked me to try the lines and liked my attitude (I channeled Malibu's Most Wanted) and I was the front man for many of the little spots we did.

It's supposed to cut to a 30 second, 15 and a 5 second blip for their website. So I'll post it once I get any material from it.

Audition for 2 years without booking anything and then 2 commercials in 2 weeks. BAM.

Praise be to God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home