Thursday, January 08, 2009

...adios Angelina...

Angelina was the name of my car--my great Audi A-4 that I really enjoyed.

Yes, friends. She is dead. I was rear-ended two days before going back to TN for Christmas and then found out she had officially been totaled!

When I first really looked at the car when I took it to the body shop and they walked me through what needed to be fixed it was the trunk needed to be replaced, the frame would be pulled out and a new bumper and some paint. WELL it turns out it cracked my wheel well, broke some pump in the back of the car, broke my muffler line and bent two areas of the frame and not just one.

So I think I have found another car but don't know if it's all going through. I'm trying to just pay cash or a little more so I have no car payment and can help my debt situation that way.

Anyway, these are a few pics of Angelina that I snapped with my phone b/f I signed her off to her death. They took off the bumper and the lighting assemblies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home