Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...guns and girls...



So today at work I served Judy Greer (13 Going on 30, 27 Dresses, etc.) whose parents came into town from Ohio. She was super nice and I was very happy to get to serve this lady who I think is very very funny.


After I left work today I was driving home and instead of being able to turn left at an intersection that I normally do in a quiet neighboorhood, I was met with two undercover looking cops who had blocked the streets with unmarked cars and one had an M-16 standing guard. All this while I see a helicopter just circling the block and then a few patrol cars go right past me.





It was strange for sure.

Oh well, Happy Thanksgiving (again).

1 Comments:

Blogger Chandler Hasemeyer said...

It's "whose parents", not "who's", which would read, "who is parents" which doesn't make sense.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home