Tuesday, May 09, 2006

...two things I love...



There are tons of things I like to do but I really love (good) new music and movies. This week I just bought the new Snow Patrol CD, Eyes Open. I was going to list all the songs I like but just don't have that kind of time (incidentally I have time to type on a blog). BUT if you are to visit that music behemoth iTunes music store and download a few audiophillic delights then I suggest Hands Open to run to or work out to, Shut your eyes to drive to, or, The Finish Line to drink wine to.


Also this week I participated in MI:3. Normally I watch movies and often I go by myself. There is something beautifully akward about standing in line and then having to say, "I'll take one for..." It is also pretty freeing to just sit back and relax. Stay till the credits end or leave right at the end, whatever you want to do is cool. BUT this time not only did I go to MI:3 by myself but I think I was actually in the movie at some point. I really got lost in the action and characters and stuff. It's not winning an Oscar but it won me. J.J. Abrams brings his Alias touch in a very great way to this movie.Good movie and good times. See it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremiah said...

I would like to note that MI:3 was AWESOME....it was like ALIAS on crack! In other words, here is what J.J. Abrams can do with a movie budget!

8:49 AM  
Blogger eric yang said...

i commend your solo movie viewing... a lot.

fyi - i heard j.j. abrams is signing on to do a star trek remake. that is geeked out, but awesome.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home